BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 2, 2011

What do u think of Tumblr?

Hi everyone.. it's Sunday, and it's the second day of the year! ha! I hope all of you are doing OK. This is just a short blog. Have you heard about Tumblr? What do you think about Tumblr? My sister encouraged me to create a Tumblr account, so I did and here's the link http://iamabbylegaspi.tumblr.com/ so you can follow me. She said it's really cool than Blogspot, you can blog, post a picture, download a video, make quotes and staff like that. Im still exploring the beauty of it.


Here's what I'm gonna do, all the blogs that I will post here, I'll post it too in Tumblr. Sounds fair right? We'll see.. So that's it! Thank you guys! Adios amigos!


This has been Abby saying I heart and follow me on my Tumblr account.


Much love,
Abby

0 comments: