BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, 2011, Resolutions!

Good morning 2011! Hi guys! it's January 01, 2011, this is officially the star of another year full of adventure for me and for you too! I'm excited! Yey..


To mark the auspicious beginning of New Year, people wear fresh new clothes and clean up their house. Many prefer to spend this day in the company of their family members and dear ones. People also visit their friends and exchange New Year Gifts and greetings with them. Restaurants, multiplexes and malls experience a busy time on New Year's Day as many prefer to spend the day by watching movies and eating out with dear ones. There is also a trend of going out for picnics or to exotic tourist destinations to celebrate the day. 


Another popular New Year custom is to make New Year Resolution, people make New Year resolutions. Though it has been noticed that most people fail to carry them forward beyond the first week of New Year. Some of the most popular New Year resolutions including promises to quit smoking, losing weight, waking up early and being punctual. 
How about your New Year's Resolution?


I have quite a few. First i'll make sure that i will post a blog at least 3 times a week or more.
Second, I will try to be very patient with everything. What else..hmmm. I really don't want to say that I will do this, I will do that and then eventually I just break them, that's not good! I just want to make everything right. Another resolution will be to enjoy every single moment of my life and be thankful for all the blessings that I will receive. Lastly, I will try to spend more time with all the people that I love.


I hope you guys have a prosperous, healthy, safe and adventurous year!!! Keep on rocking guys! I love you. 


This has been Abby saying I heart you and happy 2011!!

P.S: My sister just found these pictures! This was also New Year's Eve when were still kids! Look at me, I look like a boy! haha. Sweet! Good old times! Happy New Year!

0 comments: